Sriracha Lime-Glazed Salmon
Makes 4 servings
- Grated lime peel from 2 limes
- Lime juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 small cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 (about 4 ounces each) wild salmon fillets
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sesame or olive oil
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Sliced green onions (optional)
Whisk together grated lime peel, lime juice, honey, sriracha and garlic in small bowl. Reserve half of the mixture. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Brush with a little sriracha mixture.
Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Once oil starts to shimmer, add salmon, flesh-side-down. Cook for 1 minute or until golden. Flip over. Brush with sriracha mixture.
Bake in skillet at 425° F for 10 minutes, brushing with sriracha mixture halfway through. Fish is done when it flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Drizzle with reserved sriracha mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.