Cucumber & Tomato Vinaigrette Salad (Gluten Free)
Makes 12 servings
- A spring salad of cucumber and tomatoes coated with oil and vinegar.
- 10 cups medium diced English cucumbers
- 2 cups medium diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup medium diced red onion
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Marketplace Premium Vegetable Base
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, tomatoes and onions. Toss to blend.
In a small bowl add white wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Vegetable Base, agave nectar and garlic. Stir with a wire whip to mix. Pour dressing over cucumber mix and toss to coat. Cover and chill 1 hour before service. Season with salt and pepper to taste.