Mexican Pizza Bites with Spicy Dipping Sauce
- Pressed for time and need a super simple appetizer? Add some jalapenos, cilantro and onions to a DiGiorno Pizza. Then make a quick spicy sauce with items in your pantry. Problem deliciously solved.
- 1 (28.2 ounces) DIGIORNO Original Rising Crust Four Cheese Pizza
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 to 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1 to 2 seeded chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1/8 cup sliced or chopped jalapeños
- 10 cilantro leaves
- Chopped red onion (optional)
Prepare pizza according to package directions.
Place tomato sauce, evaporated milk and chipotle chiles in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Top hot pizza with jalapeños, cilantro and onion. Cut into strips and then into dipping-size pieces.
Serve with spicy dipping sauce.