No-Bake Oat, Nut & Seed Bars
Makes 18 servings, 1 bar per serving
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats, toasted if desired
- ½ cup roasted whole almonds, finely chopped
- ½ cup mixed seeds (such as black or white chia, roasted sesame and/or sunflower)
- Pinch pink Himalayan salt or kosher salt
- ¼ cup nut butter (such as peanut, almond or cashew)
- ¼ cup honey
Place dates in food processor or heavy-duty blender; cover. Process until finely chopped. Combine dates, oats, almonds, seeds and salt in large bowl.
Combine nut butter and honey in small, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave for an additional 30 seconds or until hot and bubbling; stir. Pour into oat mixture; stir well to combine and break dates apart.
Line 8- or 9-inch-square baking pan with parchment paper, allowing a little overhang for easy removal. Pour mixture into pan and pat down to pack firmly.
Lift from pan using parchment paper overhang. Cut into 18 bars. Bars can be stored in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week. Or wrap bars individually in plastic wrap and freeze for up to 1 month.