- Perfect for parties and entertaining, the chiles, lime juice and seasonings add a special zest to this all time favorite crab dip.
The Secret Ingredient
- ●1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1/2 cup mayonnaise
- ●2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained
- ●1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- ●1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ●2 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- ●1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- ●2 tablespoons chopped green onions
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, crabmeat, chiles, lime juice, seasoning sauce and hot pepper sauce in medium oven-proof bowl.
Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through and bubbling. Top with chopped green onions. Serve with assorted crackers.