- These festive Deviled Eggs get a tasty flavor boost from salsa and chopped cilantro. This easy-to-make recipe creates a very attractive snack or appetizer.
The Secret Ingredient
- ●12 large hard-boiled eggs
- ●1/3 cup mayonnaise
- ●1/4 cup salsa, plus extra for garnish
- ●2 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce, plus extra for garnish
- ●Finely chopped fresh cilantro
Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove egg yolks and place in medium bowl; mash well with fork or hand mixer. Mix in mayonnaise, 1/4 cup salsa and 2 teaspoons seasoning sauce. Stir until creamy. Spoon into egg whites. Garnish each egg half with additional salsa, cilantro and additional seasoning sauce.