- This no-mess fish preparation is easy and packed with flavor. Simply place the fish in foil, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with bouillon and pepper and you have a meal in minutes. Pair it with this spicy, creamy sauce and your dinner will be unforgettable.
The Secret Ingredient
- ●4 tilapia filets (about 4 ounces each)
- ●1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon, divided
- ●1 teaspoon Fresh cracked black pepper
- ●2/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- ●1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons canned adobo sauce
- ●1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ●1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
Place each filet on a piece of foil. Drizzle each with ¼ teaspoon olive oil and ¼ teaspoon bouillon. Season with pepper. Fold into a packet.
Heat large skillet over medium heat. Place fish packets in skillet. Cook, turning halfway through cooking, for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish is no longer translucent and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Combine evaporated milk, cheese, adobo sauce, remaining 1/2 teaspoon bouillon, garlic powder and cornstarch in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce has thickened. Serve over fish.